Alexander Technique, Holistic Psychology, Community Gatherings: Ellen Bierhorst, Ph.D.
The Lloyd House is a center for healing and good times in Cincinnati, Ohio, hosted by Ellen Bierhorst. Here you can find wellness (psychotherapy, Alexander Technique, …), community ( Pot Lucks, Residential Spaces, Seasonal Gatherings…) and a unique ambiance of warmth and stimulation.
Let’s get well, stay well, and make the world beautiful in every sense… and have fun.
DON’T MISS THE NAVIGATION MENU AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE… AND DROP DOWN MENUS BELOW ITEMS THERE.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE “VIRTUAL SALON” WEEKLY NEWSLETTER CLICK HERE . For an ARCHIVE of all issues including the current one, click HERE.
JOIN our Alexander Technique Teachers & Trainees email list for workshops etc.
REGULAR EVENTS at the Lloyd House:
- Open Alexander Technique group, Second Sunday of the month, 3:45-4:30
- Weekly mindfulness meditation, Thursdays, 6:55 PM.
No RSVP needed; just show up.
- Massage therapy with Neil Anderson LMT by appointment: (513) 739-1244
Interesting Links you may enjoy:
My FaceBook pages:
- my Alexander Technique facebook page: LINK
- the Lloyd House Virtual Salon newsletter facebook page: LINK
- my Polyphasic Sleep experiment facebook page: LINK
Claire Rechnitzer, Alexander Technique teacher in Cincinnati, Blue Ash neighborhood: Click Here
Robert Rickover (a hub person in the Alexander Technique world) has a facebook page: Here and an enormous amount of information here: Click. He also has a podcast series that is very interesting: here
Directory of Professionals friendly to Polyamory: here
last update: 2/1/18
Hits Counter started 9/22/12